Monday, December 17, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Saturday, December 8, 2012
It's been a long long time since there has been any news on the jailbreak. Nobody likes a tethered jailbreak. I know I don't as there is always a problem with jailbreak and hence you always have to reboot your phone and I m speaking from experience. I will let you know if I hear anything but I'm sure you'll know before me.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Saturday, November 17, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Friday, November 9, 2012
So let me know if its worth it to you.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Here's the link Siri versus google
Below is a screenshot
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Ps for some reason I can't post comments on blogger with safari on the iPhone. In reply to the comment/question below...you can't actually change the carrier settings on your iPhone if you're stuck in "no service" unfortunately. You have to keep trying until you get your carrier logo working then go to settings and the carrier should be just under Bluetooth in the settings
Friday, November 2, 2012
Thursday, November 1, 2012
It worked!!! I had tried everything from restoring on another computer to taking it completely apart to see if there was loose connector or something.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Monday, October 29, 2012
Don't know what to do know. Managed to get WiFi working in order to activate the device but it wouldn't activate saying the sever was busy. When I rebooted it then said that there was no sim card in the iPhone I tried to.activate
Sunday, October 28, 2012
<p>Just wondering if anyone iPhone savvy could help me. My iPhone had to restored due to error. I then reinstalled but got the error -1. The updater log shows " 0: RamrodErrorDomain/3ec: update_baseband: failed to perform next stage 1: BBUpdater/2 unable to convert ramrod error 1004"
I just want.to.know if it's.worth my while trying to.reinstall as this has happened before and I was able to restore after a.few.days of the phone left off.
Any help would be great as there are people who say it's hardware damage and others who say it is just.software.
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Will have to wait until its confirmed by another source as it will have to be tested obviously
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
My iPhone stopped working on thursday the 26th of July and I have been trying to reinstall ever since
Friday, July 27, 2012
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Below is a screen shot
Friday, July 13, 2012
According to the huffington website Here Majid Tavassoli the owner of RadanMac business has been booming and he has been supplying apple products since 1995.
|photo from huffington post|
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Saturday, June 2, 2012
She said “I would insist on every individual having a unique ID permanently attached — a barcode if you will — an implanted chip to provide an easy, fast inexpensive way to identify individuals,” she said on The Forum, a weekly show that features "a global thinking" discussing a "radical, inspiring or controversial idea" for 60 seconds .
Friday, May 25, 2012
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
A lot of rumours about the size of the new iPhone. I hope it won't be too big. I am now using my Sony Xperia arc while waiting to install the.5.1 update from apple and find my screen a little too big depending on what I'm doing...texting etc. What size screen is ok for you. Let me know by commenting below.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Google is currently paying Apple an estimated 50%-60% revenue share for searches done through the safari search box. That,s a lot of money so I presume they would(the shareholders anyway) prefer to keep that kind of revenue at home. What do you think? I have always wondered why there was never a Firefox equivalent on IOS. I may start using Chrome browser just to see how it works on the iphone.
Let me know your thoughts on the matter
"Here is the list of devices that are known to work for sure :
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 1
- iPad 2 Wifi
- iPad 3 Wifi"
- This surely means that it shouldn't be too long before the release(wishful thinking for my part) here's the direct link and don't forget to comment original post
Sunday, April 1, 2012
It's ios 5 ready and has a calendar widget. Cannot wait to jailbreak my iPhone(please hurry with the jailbreak guys) and try this one out. Will keep you posted
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Monday, March 19, 2012
Just love this one. It's the first thing I install. It allows you to reboot or turn on wifi from a swipe. You can also hide icons which you don't want people to see.
This is excellent as you can place your icons wherever you wish on springboard and not have to have them side by side.
This is basically the reason most people jailbreak their iPhones. It's an app store but without having to pay for them. I usually "try before I buy" with most apps but apple doesn't have this available unfortunately. Therefore I download hacked apps.
This allows to "theme" your iPhone. I don't know about you but I get very bored with my iPhone if it has the same look all the time.
One of the things I hate about the native messenger app is the inability to have a sent "receipt". With Bitesms you have this plus a lot more like password protecting your messages, time stamp on every conversation.
This is an app which allows to go right into the root of the iPhone and with which you bookmark and then share by mail any part of the root. U usually use this to change certain parts of a theme.
This is actually brilliant. It allows to "jump" to a certain page by clicking on an icon on your dock and it brings you straight to that page. I think it's much quicker than the swiping as if you have six pages it can be tedious to get to the sixth page by swiping.
original article here
original press conference:
Apple Conference Call
WHAT: Tim Cook, Apple's CEO, and Peter Oppenheimer, Apple's CFO, will host a conference call to announce the outcome of the Company's discussions concerning its cash balance. Apple® will not be providing an update on the current quarter nor will any topics be discussed other than cash.
WHERE: Via conference call. The dial-in number for press is (877) 616-0063 (toll-free) or (719) 219-0041. Please enter confirmation code 592016.
WHEN: Monday, March 19, 2012 at 6:00 a.m. PDT/9:00 a.m. EDT
REBROADCAST: The conference call will be available as a continuous rebroadcast beginning Monday, March 19 at 9:00 a.m. PDT/12:00 p.m. EDT through Monday, April 2 at 9:00 a.m. PDT/12:00 p.m. EDT. The dial-in number for the rebroadcast is (888) 203-1112 (toll-free) or (719) 457-0820. Please enter confirmation code 6274937.
WEBCAST: Apple will provide live audio streaming of its conference call using Apple's industry-leading QuickTime® multimedia software. The live webcast will begin at 6:00 a.m. PDT on March 19, 2012 at www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/call31912 and will also be available for replay for approximately two weeks thereafter. The webcast is available on any iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or any Mac® or PC running QuickTime 6 or later. If you do not have QuickTime installed on your Windows PC, it is available at www.apple.com/quicktime.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Friday, March 16, 2012
Original story here click
|Photo: Name Withheld; Digital Manipulation: Jesse Lenz|
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Let me know if you find it useful...I think it's quite a neat little trick
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Just go to m.maps.nokia.com and add to home screen
Monday, March 12, 2012
Don't forget to send feedback if you like this post :)
Saturday, March 10, 2012
|iPhoto for iphone|
Here is a list of the official new features/fixes from apple:
• Initial release on iPad (3rd generation)
• Enhanced Siri dictation support during text input "on supported devices" (iPhone 4S in 2011) 
• Carrier updates (e.g. AT&T 12.0).
• AT&T indicator now says "4G" when applicable (HSPA+, iPhone 4S only).
• Baseband updates.
• Battery life reportedly fixed.
• Fixes iPhone 4S support for Caller ID Name Display (on supported carriers – i.e. Rogers & Fido in Canada).
• Users can now enter any Apple ID to sign-up for an iCloud account. Previously, they had to use (or create a new) me.com email Apple ID.
• New Montesi Wallpaper
• Images can now be removed manually from the Photo Stream in iCloud. Any photos deleted are now also removed from other iOS devices connected to iCloud.
• Shake-to-shuffle bug fix, which caused the Music app to freeze.
• The Setup Assistant caused an “infinite setup loop” for some users. When the setup was completed, the iPhone would jump back to a “thank you” screen ad infinitum. Users had to reboot the device to restore functionality.
• SpringBoard bug fix, the home screen for the iPhone would sometimes fall into a state when double-clicking the home button would not display the Camera icon.
• Permanent Camera icon allows user to switch between camera and locked screen state by swiping vertically.
• Bluetooth bug fix; enabling Bluetooth and returning to home screen, the Bluetooth icon still remains in the status bar.
• Possible bug fixes on Wi-Fi signal strength on all devices.
• Safari, list of Bookmarks no longer automatically displayed when opening the browser if the last page opened before closing was blank.
• Safari, address bar added text (Go to this address).
• Music, fixed the slow coverflow.
• Minor UI changes in Maps.
• Genius now available with iTunes Match
• Improved Assistive Touch.
• Improved Location Services.
• License column added, under the About menu.
• Support for Siri in Japanese
• Possible fix to Outgoing Call No Audio (OCNA) issue.
• App Store download limit over 3G increased from 20 megabytes to 50 megabytes
• Face detection in Camera app now tag faces with green boxes
• Legal changes to Legal Notices in the "about" tab.
• Redesigned Camera app on iPad 2
• Smart playlists now appear in correct order on iPhone rather than reverse order
• New speaker icon next to song name of song currently playing
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
I just thought I’d share my favorite themes at the moment. The one I am using at the moment is equix. State of the art theme, nothing like all the other themes I’ve tried and have I tried alot. Below is a screenshot of it. I just love the look and feel of it. Much better and fresher than those other themes.
It has a fully animated and transparent weather window, RSS widget and ical or calender pro(google and ical) widget. You will need the following cydia tweeks to make it work
1. Gridlock (paid) to freely place the icons on screen
2. Infinidock (paid) or similar to place six springjumps at the dock
3. Springjumps (free) for switchable tabs
4. Iconoclasm (paid) for the icon layout.
5. PerPageHTML (free) for having different backgrounds and widgets on each page
Try it out and leave a comment below as to whether you appreciate it as much as I do. Here is the original link to modmyi where you can get more info click here