Just a few words to welcome you to my blog. A simple blog where I share whatever I come across on the web. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and don't forget to click on the ads...it won't hurt a bit I promise :)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

ITunes error

<p>Just wondering if anyone iPhone savvy could help me. My iPhone had to restored due to error. I then reinstalled but got the error -1. The updater log shows " 0: RamrodErrorDomain/3ec: update_baseband: failed to perform next stage 1: BBUpdater/2 unable to convert ramrod error 1004"
I just want.to.know if it's.worth my while trying to.reinstall as this has happened before and I was able to restore after a.few.days of the phone left off.
Any help would be great as there are people who say it's hardware damage and others who say it is just.software.

No comments: