Just a few words to welcome you to my blog. A simple blog where I share whatever I come across on the web. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and don't forget to click on the ads...it won't hurt a bit I promise :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Google chrome on ios?

Macquarie apparently said ""Google Chrome browser for IOS is coming.". It,s about I hear you say. I personally would have preferred a mobile version of Firefox, but hey who cares what I think?
 Google is currently paying Apple an estimated 50%-60% revenue share for searches done through the safari search box. That,s a lot of money so I presume they would(the shareholders anyway) prefer to keep that kind of revenue at home. What do you think? I have always wondered why there was never a Firefox equivalent on IOS. I may start using Chrome browser just to see how it works on the iphone.
Let me know your thoughts on the matter


No comments: