Just a few words to welcome you to my blog. A simple blog where I share whatever I come across on the web. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and don't forget to click on the ads...it won't hurt a bit I promise :)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Favorite iPhone jailbreak themes

March 7, 2012 9:18 PM
I just thought I’d share my favorite themes at the moment. The one I am using at the moment is equix. State of the art theme, nothing like all the other themes I’ve tried and have I tried alot. Below is a screenshot of it. I just love the look and feel of it. Much better and fresher than those other themes.



IMG_0021-2012-03-7-21-12.PNG It has a fully animated and transparent weather window, RSS widget and ical or calender pro(google and ical) widget. You will need the following cydia tweeks to make it work
1. Gridlock (paid) to freely place the icons on screen
2. Infinidock (paid) or similar to place six springjumps at the dock
3. Springjumps (free) for switchable tabs
4. Iconoclasm (paid) for the icon layout.
5. PerPageHTML (free) for having different backgrounds and widgets on each page



Try it out and leave a comment below as to whether you appreciate it as much as I do. Here is the original link to modmyi where you can get more info click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thіs could not feel the best spot to inquire оf but
might anybody go for somе problems with iOS 6 and push nоtifications.
I rеceіve an issuе where Tωitter and
whatsapp are suggeѕting that for push notifications і want to рlug into іtunes.
Also visit my page :: Iphone screen fixing